Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Beddgelert,
in the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales
Glas y Marian offers quality non-smoking bed and breakfast (B&B) accommodation in the award winning village of Beddgelert in Snowdonia, North Wales. It offers:
- En-suite Bed and Breakfast (B&B)
- Room Only option
- Non-smoking accommodation
- Vegetarians welcome
Set in the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, Beddgelert is ideally situated for walking on Mount Snowdon and the surrounding hills. This small, friendly B&B has lovely views of Moel Hebog and is a short stroll from the village centre.
About this bed & breakfast accommodation in Beddgelert
The property has been completely modernised, with double glazing and central heating. The south facing garden has a small terrace where guests can sit and watch the world go by!
There are two well appointed large guest bedrooms that are both en-suite. They have zip and link style beds which can be either king size double or twin.
Each bedroom has a colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a hairdryer. Wi-Fi is available if you bring your laptop.
Both rooms have double aspect windows with views of Moel Hebog and surrounding gardens.
Walkers are very welcome, with packed lunches being available, and waterproofs can be dried if it rains.
A freshly cooked breakfast, including such dishes as Welsh Rarebit, Smoked Haddock, and a traditional British Grill, are available in the dining room, which looks out over the garden and mountains. Vegetarian options are available. Special diets can be catered for with prior notice. Guests may opt for a packed lunch instead of breakfast, however this must be ordered the day before.
Breakfast with a view!
| Bed and Breakfast Tariff (April 2014 - March 2015)
| One night stay with breakfast
| Two/three night stay with breakfast
|Four nights or longer with breakfast
|Reduction for Room Only option ##
| Packed Lunches
- prpn = per room, per night, based on two persons sharing each room.
- ## Room Only option needs to be agreed with proprietors when booking is made. Guests cannot opt in or out of breakfast on a daily basis.
- Single occupancy prices vary according to time of year and length of stay, and have to be agreed in advance with the proprietors.
- Alterations to length of stay that shorten its duration, attract a £5 per night cancellation fee. This is in addition to any change in tariff because of the shortened stay.
- We require a non refundable deposit equal to the first night to reserve accommodation.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- Packed lunches: We are happy to make packed lunches providing that they are ordered the day before, so that we can ensure we have fresh ingredients. Guests may opt for a packed lunch instead of breakfast, however this must be ordered the day before.
- For the comfort of all guests, take-away food is strictly forbidden in the house.
- We have no family rooms, however, are happy to accommodate well behaved children over the age of 12 years.
- Check in time is normally after 15.00, and check out time by 10.30.
- You can use our contact form to enquire about vacancies.
- View our access statement.
- We are unable to accept pets in the house.
... ideally located for Snowdonia and the whole of North Wales.
This bed and breakfast accomodation is situated in the village of Beddgelert in the Snowdonia National Park, and is ideally located for exploring Snowdonia and the whole of North Wales. Find out more about the location and things to do in this beautiful part of Snowdonia in North Wales.
Content is copyright Glas y Marian Bed and Breakfast, Beddgelert, Snowdonia, North Wales, UK.
Website design by PJ WebWorks